The production and circulation of agri-food products e consumer goods it is conditioned by flows of political and administrative decisions.
Agricultural and industrial, health and financial policies, regulatory reforms and simplifications, national and local implementation plans, are just some of the possible sources of risks and opportunities that deserve constant attention.
Thanks to an appropriate knowledge of the state of the art and of 'what's cooking' in the various administrative and political contexts, the bodies, associations and companies concerned can examine the opportunities available to better support or interact with the relevant interlocutors.
The area Public Affairs di FARE - from the offices in Rome, Brussels and Shanghai - assists clients at institutional level as well as stakeholders & media relations, to guarantee a wide range of services.
Nobel laureate Joseph Stieglitz has always pointed to information asymmetry as a crucial element in the balance of political and economic powers. On the basis of this precious teaching, the division Public Affairs di FARE is primarily dedicated to the following activities:
- Political intelligence. In order to compete in the best possible way and face the challenges of the context, information sources must be kept abreast, anticipating them where possible. DO - thanks to institutional contacts, attendance of technical meetings and participation in think tank - is dedicated to the analysis of the vectors that tend to influence the regulatory landscape. To allow its customers the opportunity to take appropriate decisions in time, to calibrate policies and investments in the light of the work in progress.
- Monitoring on administrative trends and guidelines of stakeholders, for the coherent direction of the relations and development policies of the customer (eg critical values of nutrition, methods of approach to CSR, for the purposes of commercial qualifications and / or financing),
- Risks and emerging opportunities. Monitoring of reports, activities and research which may give rise to risks or, even better, opportunities for the customer, his activities and his products / services.
Appropriate knowledge (link to paragraph above) of contexts of relevance, even if only potential, with respect to one's own organization can allow to take positions and adopt initiatives consistent with strategies and objectives. But the achievement of the latter, even if logical and consistent with shared interests with other social partners, is far from obvious. In the risk of variously complex decision-making systems, FARE makes available the resources useful to achieve the following.
- Identification of stakeholders most prominent on each dossier, cultural mediation, identification of points in common and possible synergies (cd coalition building),
- Public relations with European and international, national and local institutions. Initiative proposals, drafting of documents e position paper, raising awareness of decision makers. Support in the activities of lobbying activated and managed by customers,
- Assistance in administrative and political relations with institutions of non-EU countries (in the start-up phase of new activities, ordinary or extraordinary management of relations),
- Communication plans, direct and indirect, in relation to the objectives and audience,
- Representation and secretariat for organizations, associations and companies.