In a complex and dynamic regulatory environment as is the one of food, the definition of corporate, associative and institutional strategies postulates a better knowledge of the rules in place, those in the making, and the ability to positively interact with them. A legal and regulatory expertise is needed (in both phases, i.e. the construction and the application of the rules), with a global vision and a synergy of multi-disciplinary skills. In one word, FARE.
The FARE network consists of lawyers and technicians specialized in different areas of food law, competition law, commercial and corporate law, criminal and administrative law, tax law, intellectual and industrial properties.
FARE collaborates with leading law firms, consulting companies and professionals in the various continents, in order to offer its Clients:
- Ongoing updates on the evolution of all the regulatory aspects that may impact on their activities and investments,
- Legal and regulatory expertise on national, European and international regulations,
- Direct representation and / or litigation coordination, including international arbitration,
- Technical advice and legal skills,
- Preparation of corporate compliance procedures, including those for the administrative responsibility of organizations and management crisis,
- M&A assistance and financial transactions.